Bulletin Board: Depot to Destination: Concord Coach Connections
Friday, June 28
6:30 P.M. Dessert Social ~ 7:30 P.M. Program
Free Will Baptist Church, Route 114 in North Sutton
For more information, scroll down to "Upcoming Events" below and click!
All donations are tax deductible
• The stimulation and development of interest in the history of the town of Sutton
• The identification, collection, ownership and preservation of property, and of facts of historical significance to the Town of Sutton and/or its residents.
• The education of Sutton’s residents and other interested individuals and organization about the history of the town
• To cooperate with other societies as appropriate for the furtherance of these purposes
• To maintain adequate fiscal condition which will provide for normal annual requirements and proper upkeep of its buildings.
• Special fundraising activities shall be conducted, as needed to assure the above.
, President 927-6023
PO Box 457, 655 Route 114
South Sutton ,NH 03273
Town Hall: PO Box 487, Sutton, NH 03260
Tel:(603) 927-4416 Fax: (603) 927-4631
firstname.lastname@example.org Website Disclaimer