11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
at the Cressey House
655 Rt. 114, South Sutton
Visit with Santa from 12:00-1:00 PM
Our fourth annual event will be bigger and better than ever. Your choice of home-made cookies in a large ($7.00) or small ($5.00) holiday gift box, and a variety of home-made candies will be sold. Complimentary hot cider will be served.
Christmas crafts, locally-made jewelry and decorations will be on sale. Our mugs, magnets, Recipe book, History books and “Welcome to Sutton” signs will also be available. These items make perfect gifts for holiday hosts, family, friends and neighbors.
The Sutton Historical Society is very excited to announce FOUR scholarship winners this year; Haley Pollock of North Sutton, Emma Clarke MacAllister of South Sutton, Rose Lovett of South Sutton, and Wade O’Neil of Sutton Mills. For more on The 2013 Barrows and Jane B. Pratt Scholarship winners, scroll Down to "Scholarship" and click.
All donations are tax deductible
• The stimulation and development of interest in the history of the town of Sutton
• The identification, collection, ownership and preservation of property, and of facts of historical significance to the Town of Sutton and/or its residents.
• The education of Sutton’s residents and other interested individuals and organization about the history of the town
• To cooperate with other societies as appropriate for the furtherance of these purposes
• To maintain adequate fiscal condition which will provide for normal annual requirements and proper upkeep of its buildings.
• Special fundraising activities shall be conducted, as needed to assure the above.
, President 927-6023
PO Box 457, 655 Route 114
South Sutton ,NH 03273
Town Hall: PO Box 487, Sutton, NH 03260
Tel:(603) 927-4416 Fax: (603) 927-4631
firstname.lastname@example.org Website Disclaimer